This Email come form date:Mar 22, 2020, 1:55 PM.
Nice too meet you, My name is miss skylar Anderson Am sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time, I was so impressed to came across your profile today on (Facebook) so I decided to reach out to you. but i don’t chat on Facebook because i am a very busy person, i am a woman of respect and honor, Good to have you in my world. i still have more words to share with you in my nest mail and also show you my pictures, i want you to know that distance and color don't really mater when it comes to relationship, what maters most is careering and understanding and above all trust and Love, i am kind of busy right now i have to stop for now till i hear from you again, thank you very much. this Email come form date:Mar 22, 2020, 1:55 PM.


I Reply: Mar 25, 2020, 9:51 PM 
 MY DEAR FRIEND,
Sorry dear friend I am very busy so I cannot reply you email current time.
Alhamdulillah I've always been good. 
How are you dear? I read your email. Your writing  so cute. You understand I am Muslim. 
My name is Mohammed Salim
I am a simple boy I have a job. my position is electrical supervisor private company. 
I living Bangladesh. Honest man. But I'm poor. I believe the God and believe you very rich man but I am very poor man, I say you truly I am married person. I have a one daughter and one son, I have  mother. 

Thanks for meet me.
2nd Email Links