Good day my dear, please listen to me very carefully so you can understand me perfectly.  the suitcase box is very save and secure, know body knows that Money is inside the suitcase box. it is just you and me. mean while i want you to know that the money can not be send through bank, the money can only be take out of the country by a  SOLID EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE  here in (Libya). the delivery company have a diplomat agency all over the word. so they are going to send one of there diplomat agency to your destination. he will deliver the suitcase box straight to your apartment. 
i just want you to know that all bank has short down here until the crisis will be over and we don't know when the war is going to be over yet. so everything i have told you about the money My Dear. let it be secret between you and me  just for security reasons. i am Afraid if you will not betray me at the end of this deal. i have not told anyone about this issue of this money just only you. and i want us to keep it that way. just only you and me, please don't tell anyone about this deal not even your friends or family members. just only you and me, because of security reasons once the suitcase box  get  to your destination i will be done with my mission here in (Libya) and i will join you in your country to start  a new life,


This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________   

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,