Date:xx xx  2018   
 To
Chief Executive,xyz
YPSA, House-F10(P)
Road-13,Block-B
Chandgaon R/A
Chattogram-4212

Subject: Application for the position of xxx  Accounts & Admin Officer

 Dear Sir,
With reference to your advertisement in the bdJobs.com, Dated: xxx, for the Accounts & Admin Officer post in your organization, I consider my academic background and interests/job experience match with your requirement and apply for the same.

I would like to mention for your kind information that, I have good knowledge in Administration last 3 years of experience in Abul Khair Steel Melting Ltd and also have Experience in Accounts others Non-Government Organization. So I believe if I got the opportunity I would be able to serve your organization properly.

In this connection I have completed my Master’s degree in Accounting Subject. 
I believe that I can make a positive contribution in your famed Organization and look forward to discuss my capabilities in more detail. My CV is attached to this letter.

Best Regards,

____________________
Name: Md. Xxx yy zzz
Address: xyz,
Sitakunda, Chittagong.
Cell phone number: 0171xxx xxxx
Attachment:            
  • Two copy passport size photographs.
  • National ID
  • Educational Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Job Experience Certificate
  • Curriculum vitae (CV)